Get to know a little bit about one of our current students at the McCarty Student Center, Danielle Henson!
- What is your major? Why did you choose that major? I’m majoring in Advertising and minoring in Fashion Merchandising, I choose my major because I find commercials and ads interesting and I wanted to learn how to create those advertisements.
- What do you want to do after college? I don’t know exactly what it is I want to do after college but, I want my career to be a mix of my love for fashion and all the new things I’ve learned about Advertising.
- What are your favorite TV shows to watch right now? My favorite tv shows right now are The good place, Superstore, and anything Marvel!
- If your life was a movie, who would play you? If my life was a movie I would probably want Priah Ferguson to play me. I mainly know her for being in Netflix’s “Stranger Things” but I think she would be a good choice.
- If you could go back in time, what would you tell your former self 5 years ago? Five years ago I would tell myself that worrying is a waste of time. Good and Bad things will happen, But you just have to keep living and not stress over what you can’t control.
- Tell us about somebody you met at the University Church of Christ. I met Sophia Stewart at the University Church of Christ. We’ve become really good friends and are now roommates. If it wasn’t for the McCarty Student Center we probably wouldn’t have ever met each other.
- What is your favorite memory so far at the McCarty Student Center? My favorite memory so far has to be the Fall retreat at Hensel. I enjoyed spending time with my friends and studying God’s word.
- How has our campus ministry prepared you for the next phase of your life? Finding the McCarty Student Center has really helped me and has been a huge safe haven. It has helped me mature as a Christian and helped me form relationships ill take with me after college.